- SAT Fundamentals – Pre-Prep Summer Online Program – assistance in building a foundation in math and ELA skills essential for scoring well on the SAT (summer between 10th and 11th grade)
- Weekly personalized SAT tutoring (alternating math and ELA sessions) (11th grade)
- College planning, application & essay revision assistance (summer through spring, 11th-12th grade)
- Provision of SAT resources, including SAT registrations, study guides, transportation to/from tutoring as necessary
A few testimonials from students, parents and faculty who have worked with CLTRising
Meet our core leadership team. We look forward to serving you.
Math Program Lead
We offer a holistic approach to the college planning, test preparation, application, and matriculation processes. A litmus test of our success is the quality of universities that accept CLTRising students with financial aid relative to initial student benchmark.
Colleges & universities that have accepted our students:
* Denotes partial scholarship awarded
** Denotes full scholarship awarded
Average SAT Score Improvement ~3.5x More than Average Test Taker
(1) ETS Data
(2) Khan Academy May 2017 Announcement
School Rank Increase from Initial ‘Target’ School to Matriculated School
* Methodology: Taking GPA and best pre-program SAT score plus 65 point average improvement score; PrepScholar ‘Same Level’ school are considered Initial ‘Target’ School, and US News National Universities ranking is utilized (assumed lowest – #400 – if Initial Target School not ranked)